COVID Track and Trace
Thank you for completing the following Track and Trace form for the upcoming competition.
Part of the approval we have been given to return to competitions is set out below – we thank you in advance for your co-operation in helping us adhere to these guidelines.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries
- Each rider may have one additional support person. Any support people should be a MGAGB member
- At this point we are unable to welcome spectators or trainers to competitions
- Dependent siblings are allowed in addition to the support person if there is no other provision for them
- Riders and their support person should travel to the showground together wherever possible and must stay in the same “bubble” for the weekend (please put in the Notes section any reason why you are not travelling together)
- All arrivals must be between noon and 11pm on the Friday evening. There will be no admittance into the showground after this point.
- Admittance will only be given to people logged on the track and trace system prior to the show.
Further information: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/